IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By BABY86
yaykittybo wrote: 2 years ago I don’t like being big it comes with responsibility, stress and worry, being little is better
verwy twu I hate having to adult and hate it when told to grow up 2 stressful having to act my age specially when I tend to regress to my little age at random times :tears:
By SissySusie
i hate my job . I would be so lost if I coud not be Sissy Susie on weekends.Better than depression meds I used to take
By BABY86
I don't work but I agree with you I have mild depression but I also have high anxiety and I'm autistic if I don't revert every now and then i start going crazy cause my brain can't take it
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]