IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By playiinmyhaiir
I don’t enjoy being big. Being big means you have to watch your words, actions, hide. I don’t wanna. I wanna color outside the lines in my color books && not be looked at funny for saying someone is a poopie head when they act like one.

Most times I steal words big me uses so adults can understand me but most times I’m not sure I really know what they mean. It is both funny && frustrating attempting to explain to others why Dora should take better care of her things because I want them.

I hate carrots. Poor bunnies. But little trees are delicious.

Venting means whatever comes to mind right?
By Mollymoo
It’s okay! I don’t wike being big either. And I don’t like it when people judge the way I talk becuase I stutter sometimes, being big sucks only big people are meanies. You know what, don’t eat carrots we can look after bunnies togeva heheheheh
Studdlers are so cute ! No way ! Hiiii Mollymoo I likes you name. Tankchus for saying hi 🙈 we can has fun wif bunnies but mines gonna eat trees 🤗
By DoveM_EllyL
I hate being big too being big means having to go to work and having to wear adult clothes totally not my idea of a fun time.
By Banana
Yeah being big is very frustrating. I wanna color too and be small with my stuffies and not talk. Talking too much makes me sleepy. Bunnies are cute though. They have friends? :yay:
By boyerkarina
I think each of us probably wishes that we would forever be a child so that we would never have to grow up, be carefree, and be happy with life. Because when we grow up and mature, everything is associated with two words of responsibility. But I just want to say to have the courage to accept it and face it, let's just be ourselves because we can't change it, but if we try, life will smile at us. I just wanted to convey such an optimistic benefit to you.
By Lilyann78
I agree! Being big me is stressful and frustrating. Little me is much more carefree and happy. But alas, we have to be big sometimes to take care of responsibilities. But me likes bunnies! Bunnies are cute! Me likes carrots too though.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]