IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Perhaps this is a dumb question, but I've recently bought my first little gear and I'm very excited about it! I bought some pacis and sippys and dinnerware and baby bottles! <3 my only problem now is that I'm having trouble drinking out of the bottle, I'm constantly deflating the nipple as I drink and I have to take my mouth off of it and wait for it to pop back up before drinking again. Is there a correct way to do this?
Hi Monarch are you using a bottle with a really long nipple(like the one in this photo)? I’ve tried those in the past and had the same problem. I found one on Etsy with a shorter nipple that doesn’t cause that problem.
I think it generally means the airflow of the nipple isn’t very good so you’re creating a bit of a vacuum.

You shouldn’t chug the drink down very quickly. You’ll need to take small drinks or sips at a time so that the bottle has a chance to complete the air exchanged needed. Don’t try to fill your mouth. Slow sips. It’ll take longer to finish a drink.

Your lips should be touching the base of the nipple, not just the top of the nipple.

You might try not tightening the lid as strongly to help with ventilation.

I suspect it’s just a problem with the nipple though.

My partner and I have found that the Y flow Comotomo nipples listed in this how-to article are well ventilated and never really collapse.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]