IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
stridberryshortcake wrote:im thinking of going by kitten while in littlespace :gigs: :angel:
Kitten is soooo cute! So is bunny! I never really did until I started using this username on this forum - it's a nicknamey version of another username of mine and I just always thought it would be a cute name to go by, and now that's just kind of how I think of little me, as Elvie! Not a name I would have chosen generally - I probably would've gone with a cute nickname like you guys too if I'd been thinking about it - but I'm used to abbreviating myself as "LV" and hearing it in my head as "Elvie" and well...guess it's my name now!! Life is funny.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]