IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Nathalie
Is having a dream about yourself as a little a sign for becoming a little? I’m curious because I had one last night and it’s the first time I’ve had it happen
By Deleted User 66578
Not necessarily, Nathalie. Maybe you just want someone to care for you, not necessarily in a CGL way, but you know, to be there for you, and that might be the reason for the dream.
By littlehandlarry
Hey OP. Fantasies are just fantasies. They don't mean you are a little. But give it a shot. If you like it, GREAT! If not, who cares? PM me if you need a dimmer ;)
By BabyFeleesh
I have dreams like that a lot. I believe it's because I want to be taken care of by a caregiver. I wish my fiance was my caregiver but he just doesn't understand 😔
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]