IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I hope this is the right place to post this off-topic nugget… but can I just say how thankful I am for youtube? lol!

I am too scared to get into a real caregiver/little relationship (and probably way too old) so I was so happy to see some loving, sweet daddy videos on YouTube. :yay:

There is one creator who can put me into a safe, warm little space in a matter of seconds and it feels so nice to be understood by someone out there. It’s why I joined this site too. I see all of you beautiful souls and feel like I can breathe and be myself for a while. :hi: :heart:

Thanks for listening! :bye:
By Deleted User 66578
Being too old to be a little is the same as saying you are too old to be straight. That is who you are, age does nothing there.... Try and get in touch with him, see how it goes....
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]