IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By gummyworm
Hi I’m 22, recently I discovered my little self and I want to heal through regression. I’m most often developmentally arrested between ages 4-7.

Ive always struggled with jobs. Work triggers intense feelings of abandonment and wanting to be taken care of. Does anyone else have this issue? What helps you manage? How do you take care of yourself for work? What helps you cope while you’re at work? Do you have constant thoughts of, “I want mommy/daddy”? Advice on comforting yourself? Answers greatly appreciated. :stuffie:
Well, I myself sometimes have that feeling but not that often one of the things is that I don't have a Daddy/Mommy that lives where I live which is also kinda hard though but I don't give up
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]