IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm almost done at community college and I'm off to uni this fall to go after my bachelors' degree! The building I'm living in is set up so each suite has a common space, but everyone gets their own bedroom. I'm super excited and I've been looking for suggestions to make my room more littlespace friendly. Any ideas are appreciated!
something fun that i did in my dorm room was add glow in the dark stars!! you can put them on the ceiling or just on the wall by your bed!! also seconding plushies :-3 i've been considering getting a plushie net but i know some dorms you aren't allowed to leave any holes/marks on the wall :-/ temporary hooks etc could work if that'd be smth you're interested in!!
Decorating a dorm room is a wonderful thing. You know, if we come back to a nice, cozy room in our style, our quality of life will be so much better. To spruce up your space, showcase your favorite memories with a custom photo wall. I like a bit of green space for my dining room so I pick up a few cute pots to place on your nightstand or hang on hooks. Light up your space with string lights, night lights, and touch lights, or add a little sparkle with fairy lights. A mirror, some rugs, and pretty chairs... I believe you will have a satisfying space for yourself.
boyerkarina wrote: 1 year ago Decorating a dorm room is a wonderful thing. You know, if we come back to a nice, cozy room in our style, our quality of life will be so much better. To spruce up your space, showcase your favorite memories with a custom photo wall. I like a bit of green space for my dining room so I pick up a few cute pots to place on your nightstand or hang on hooks. Light up your space with string lights, night lights, and touch lights, or add a little sparkle with fairy lights. A mirror, some rugs, and pretty chairs... I believe you will have a satisfying space for yourself.
TeddySamurai wrote: 2 years ago I'm almost done at community college and I'm off to uni this fall to go after my bachelors' degree! The building I'm living in is set up so each suite has a common space, but everyone gets their own bedroom. I'm super excited and I've been looking for suggestions to make my room more littlespace friendly. Any ideas are appreciated!
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and a new chapter in life! Here are some ideas to help make your bedroom feel more spacious:

Decorate with soft, pleasant things. These can be soft toys, pillows, blankets and rugs.

Add some soothing colors. Soft pastel colors or muted earthy tones can create a relaxing and soothing atmosphere.

Wallpaper the walls with soothing wallpaper: Wallpapering the walls in any pastel color will give the room a more cozy atmosphere. Similar wallpapers can be purchased at https://fancywalls.eu/wall-decor/wall-murals/.

Post posters or pictures of things that make you happy. It can be anything from cartoons to animals and nature scenes.

Get a bean bag chair or a small sofa. This will give you a comfortable place to rest and regress.

Get a special little space corner. This can be a special place for soft toys, books and other small items.
I would suggest plushies, and maybe some bean bag chairs, you can get cute decorative pillows to put on the bean bag chairs! it can make any room look a lot more cute and childlike, plus it can be pretty inexpensive :>.<:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]