IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello, I am a mommy to a sweet little baby boy who recently I found out is trying to figure out a way to lose continence. So far I see he hasn’t gotten the answers he’s looking for and I want help. He seems to really want to know how he can and as his mommy I’m wondering if it is safe for him to be trying to do this and if it is also possible to. I want him happy but I also want to make sure he’s safe and healthy while trying to do this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you ☺️
By Motherly
The truth is that incontinence is a medical condition. He is not going to be able to will it upon himself without doing serious damage to vital organs, such as his bladder or kidneys. That might not sound like such a big deal at first, but it’s much harder on the body then. The loss of being able to recognize and control the bowels or bladder is not something that can truly be safely un-trained or magically forgotten. If it develops then it’s a reason to see a doctor because it’s a serious sign something is not okay, not healthy.

You may just want to focus on the play of this, and encourage things like bed wetting (simply just drinking water before bed and staying in the bed when the bladder signals to release). You don’t need medical incontinence to choose to wear diapers, change diapers, or enjoy any part of this type of regression. You don’t need this to be forced to enjoy it.

My twins are not incontinent but always wear and use diapers. They’ve worn diapers for years. As their Mommy I change their used diapers. It’s still nice, and still a bonding experience. We don’t focus on whether they have control over these bodily functions, we simply enjoy what we’ve set up. We aren’t missing out on anything at all just because they’re not “really” incontinent.

You want him happy, yes, but you also need him to be healthy. You want a long life with him!

Enjoy your path!
Admin wrote:My twins are not incontinent but always wear and use diapers. They’ve worn diapers for years. As their Mommy I change their used diapers. It’s still nice, and still a bonding experience. We don’t focus on whether they have control over these bodily functions, we simply enjoy what we’ve set up. We aren’t missing out on anything at all just because they’re not “really” incontinent.
Mommy's twins here! While we've never had issues using our diapers for their intended purpose, we've certainly grown more comfortable using them more constantly and in more scenarios.

We wouldn't recommend any form of bodily injury, including becoming incontinent.

It's beautiful to show love to your partner through devotion towards a shared interest, in this case being CG/L. There are many other ways to enjoy diaper wearing aspects of the dynamic, such as frequent changes, diaper checks, using diapers in surprising situations.

Being locked into incontinence would remove the option for your Little to choose to demonstrate love and need towards you. In our opinion, it would become them being dependent on their diapers, and put you in the position of dealing with something that's to be involuntary, rather than making the use of diapers a conscious decision.

Anyway! If you both decide to make diapers a focal point of their regression, we definitely recommend constant usage. Our Mommy has encouraged us to wear them 24/7, and that has definitely become a very adorable thing to have.

We hope you two can find the right balance! :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]