IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 62012
I’ve recently come to realize that I might be a little. But I struggle with really bad anxiety and control issues. I like the thought of having my significant other take care of me and do things for me, but my anxiety kicks in and doesn’t want to give them that control over me. We’ve talked about me being a little and that I’m kind of scared to fully sink into it, and they are willing to work with me on it. But this is all still very new to me and I don’t quite know where to go from here. Any advise? Thanks in advance.
It sounds like...

• You’ve identified your root problem as being general anxiety.
  • You’ve communicated, and continue to do so, with your partner about your desires to regress as well as your anxiety.
  • Your partner appears to understand and has communicated their willingness to meet your needs.
  • You acknowledge you are newly discovering yourself as a little.

There honestly isn’t much advice to give aside from some basics you may already be aware of or are pursuing:

• Therapy. Anxiety is often irrational and can stem from past things that you may need help mentally overcoming and resolving. A decent therapist can help you figure out your anxiety a little better and work to reduce it from negatively impacting you.
  • Patience. You can’t go from 0 to 100 in a second. You have to be patient with yourself and not set heavy expectations that everything must be different immediately. It’s okay to take small steps and just let things naturally occur as they will.
  • Education. CGL partnerships, including situations where a Little is regressed under the care of their Caregiver, is not necessarily an exchange of control or inability for the Little to make decisions. Regression does not transform a Little into an actual child. It would probably help you to continue to educate yourself realistically (not through stories of fantasy) about the community. I’d also encourage you to involve your partner in with learning by searching for and sharing resources you align with to him so that he understands what you understand to be true.
    • Being a little is not going to transform, especially unknowingly, an adult back into an uneducated child again. That’s not what being a little means. Being a little itself is not a mental disorder or dysfunction. Being little and expressing your regression, even frequently, won’t wipe away your maturity and capabilities as an adult.
  • Community. Becoming involved with the community can possibly help you feel more connected as well as uncover points about yourself you’ve yet to discover. Post more on forums and utilize chat rooms. Have friendly, casual conversations. Ask questions. Share what you do know. Get involved so that you can feel encouraged and like you do belong.
Enjoy your personal journey of self discovery!
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]