IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I'm an adult little boy in the 4-7 age group. I don't wear diapies but i want to still wear little boy clothes. Shirts with little monsters or race cars or something. Is there anywhere online I can find these things? I haven't had any luck. Thanksies
By LittleDoveBlue
I shop on amazon, sometimes. They have fair priced overalls on there. And accessories that help me feel smol.

Walmart (or whatever equivalent you have) would probably work out too for getting boyish clothes. Like t-shirts and shorts. I suppose some of it depends on your little age, and what particular style you're going for.

Hope this helped some?
By neonstarz
Oooh, a fun little thing to do is buy some special paper and print out pictures of cars and trucks, or princesses or animals, what ever you like, then you can cut them out and iron them onto a plain shirt and then you can have your own original special clothes!! I can't remember what the special paper is called though... :roll:
Does anyone else know?
By LittleDoveBlue
neonstarz wrote: I can't remember what the special paper is called though... :roll:
Does anyone else know?
Its just called "ironing paper", I'm pretty sure
By princesschipmunk
onesiesdownunder is a good place. They sell, of course, onesies.
By Dark Princess
You can find some cute clothes on Wanelo too! It's an app that I love! I've found some really cute clothes that fit my little side.
Hello there,
It is a good idea to use organic cotton clothes for your baby. Organic cotton is made using natural fertilizers and absolutely no chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Therefore, this kind of cotton is the best for your baby.
So could anyone suggest me any online clothing store where I can get this kind of clothes?
Thanks in advance
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]