IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I would like to know if any are looking for moving into a house? This should not be taken lightly. I would want to be living here for a few years and would expect you come into this with that expectation.

Ideally the place would have 3 or 4 rooms, a front yard, private fenced backyard.

you would, obviously, be responsible for contributing to the house rent, utilities.
This will be a LGBTQ friendly home.

ps this is NOT the house
I would love to go but I have no money no job and no car if there are still rooms when I do get a job and a car (after I save some money to live off of ) then I would love to go but at this point right now I can’t but it’s nice to see there is a place for us closeted Little’s
That's what I would TRY to achieve would I be YOUR DADDY if you lived here? the juries out on that. perhaps, perhaps not. This would be a place that would tolerant and as much as it could be 'a safe place to be us'.

Don't think that this would be a lawless place, there would be rules. Some of these rules MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES. other's apply as/when needed to keep this future home safe.
Expect some rules like this one.
your pets animals MUST play well with all other free range pet.
Pets will be feed meals at the same time (or you will feed your pet in a space away from the rest out of slight of others).
Pet that are feed should have their box check marked, stamped, or otherwise marked in a clear way that others can easily see.
Ask and make sure we know who is coming over. Don't just have them show up (this gives people time make any precautions for themselves if the new person is a stranger to them).

there would be lots of these rules that would be showed to and discussed with all household members and all guests. ... Yes this is a 'big' and possibly overwhelming rule list but it would have to be to set a foundation.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]