IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By TiniestLittlegirl
I am 4'11" and 80 lbs, so i am very small. So small that i don't fit into any little-for-big stuff. But i'm too big to fit into actual childrens' onesies. As I was talking to a new friend of mine on here, they brought up this suggestion of creating a forum to see if anyone would be so kind as to custom making me a onesie. I will gladly pay for it of course. Doesn't have to be detailed. Can even be just plain. but i have been dying to have one. please help if you can :splode:
By TheDaddiestDaddy
Try this person on Etsy. They make tons of sizes. There is a size chart in the images to find your size. If one of those don't work I bet you can contact her directly to make you an even smaller size to order for probably a few extra dollars! The best part? .......Its SOOOO cute!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/467960921/ ... e_active_3
By PoptartPrince
A lot of Japanese or Korean Lolita style clothing shops online would be a good place to look, they always have pajamas and rompers and other things like that which have prints of children-oriented things like teddy bears, stars hearts bows and et cetera. Also, their sizes run much smaller than UK or United States sizes because they tend to be lean and petite people. If you haven't already tried any of those, I would try those places. As far as custom onesies or footie pajamas I know there are at least a few shops on Etsy. :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]