IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I won't be able to participate until the end of August most likely but would anyone else be interested in exchanging small little items with other users? Like you post a picture of the item/description and other people offer you a little item that they have to exchange for it and you pick who you want to trade with. Like if you wanted to exchange a pair of cat ears you would post a picture or description of them and wait for other users to make offers like for example maybe someone offers you some cute hair clips. You and the user with the cute hair clips could talk and exchange info to trade the items.
Yes!! I think it's a super great idea and sounds like so much fun! I know that I've collected lots of little and middle things, especially stickers and coloring books, and would love trading some of it for other stuff. I've done exchanges before, but only for specific things (like stickers, coloring books, stuffies, etc.) so I like the idea of choosing what we'd like to trade alot.
I got a response from Admin about it and they said that members can do it individually but that for now the site will not have one that is run by the site.
Like I said I will need to wait till August cause that's when I go back to college and until then I will not really have a way to send packages. But I have one outfit that I got that is too small for me and some cute letter sets and cute stationary to trade.
Oh!!! This sounds like a super fun idea!!! I would love being able to do something like this! I love seeing what others have collected over time and seeing what I can trade for. I like trading its fun for me so this would definitely be something I would consider doing for sure!!!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]