IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Do you guys know any good websites to shop for pacifiers and bottles/sippy cups? Because I want to start with a few things to start to get used to being a little and then get into diapers and clothing. I just started this whole thing so I'm new to this. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
Hi there! I am pretty new to being a Little as well and I found that when I was first starting out it was a bit easier and less expensive to buy things like bottles and cups from any regular store and modify them for adult size. If you are in the US Dollar Tree as a pretty good selection of baby things for a dollar each! You can find adult sizes for pacifiers and bottle nipples online if you don't have problems with a little DIY! And of course Etsy is a great place to find custom Cg/L things and support small businesses! Anyway I hope this helps and good luck! :bye: :pheart:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]