Let others in the community know you're selling something of your own. Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! List both adult and non-adult items up for sale here. If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then request it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Helllooo

What do you guys play with? I wanna DO SOMETHING! Ahhh!!! :craze: I’m a super active little and I really really REALLY wanna play with something but the toys I find aren’t challenging enough. I’m stuck in quarantine and it’s killllinngggg me. I want something I can make or put together. A lot of the toys for girls are dolls n coloring stuff. I don’t like sitting still for long. If it helps I love dinosaurs, outer space, mermaids, baking, crafts/art, movies/cartoons, building stuff, and being outside.

Hope everybody is okay in quarantine!!
I love doing craft stuff, I recently bought these things we in swedish call "pärlplattor", unfortunately idk what they're called in english but copy and paste that into a google search and you'll see pictures of it haha, you build pictures using pearls, patterns or characters or whatever really, it's very fun ::3:
Ninni7 wrote: 2 months ago I love doing craft stuff, I recently bought these things we in swedish call "pärlplattor", unfortunately idk what they're called in english but copy and paste that into a google search and you'll see pictures of it haha, you build pictures using pearls, patterns or characters or whatever really, it's very fun ::3:
if it helps(and for whatever reason u dont want to google what it is), pärlplattor is perler beads! we used them once in my 1st grade art class, and it was a lot of fun! u can make cute charms and decorations and stuff! uwu

What is your favorite stuffy's name? Bear is his […]

Sidewalk chalk!

Ooh, Pretty! You did an amazing job with the crayo[…]

What are your favorite shows and/ or movies? 😄😁☺[…]

REARZ diapers!

Wait, really? Well, dangit. Least I've got Crinklz[…]