IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.

Which Myers-Briggs type are you?

INFP-T
Mediator! Never taken this test before so it was fun to find out my personality type and I think mine is pretty accurate.
-True idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine :D
I am an INFJ and I agree with everything it said about me when I read over what a INFJ was , plus also shocked it is one of the rare personality types . Making up less than one percent of the population I also never knew Morgan freeman was a INFJ until I did some research .
INFP and i think it describes me perfectly, I always believed in the whole pisces things too which i also am, being sensitive and intuitive is who i am and always have been. I get along REALLY well with other INFPs i feel at home with them. Does anyone else have types they get along really well with?
I like to use the MBTI just as a tool to help me communicate with other people as well as it's an interesting conversation starter in some cases ^.^ I'm INTJ and the description fits me to a T. I find that I really can get along with anyone, but there are usually certain points that I reach with people where either I'm trying to help them solve their problems or I'm just not understanding enough of their emotions that we end up kind of falling away from each other. But I've never met a type that I just COULDN'T get along with. ^.^

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]