IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
Hello all,

My name is owltober. I'm a little....without a daddy. I had a daddy about a week and a half ago until I found out he was cheating on me with another girl. To the world, we were a vanilla couple. We were together for over 2 and half years. When we first got together he explained he was used to having a different type of relationship. He explained what being a dominant and a submissive was. He said it was okay that we didn't pursue that since I was different and he didnt want to pressure me to be something I wasn't. As the time went on after about a year of being together I found out that I had some submissive tendencies and I came to realize on my own that I was a little! It was so amazing to having these childlike tendencies and likes and it was awesome to be able to be who I wanted to be around him. He had never been a daddy before but he as a dom provided what I needed. He became my daddy and I was his little girl. We continued like this up until I found out he was cheating on me. Here's a man who had said I was his everything, we had talked about our married life and the kids wed have. We were perfect for each other in my mind. BUT in his he fell out of love with me. He didn't have the courtesy to tell me this, he continued to lead me on and he cheated on me for a month. This girl that was in his life he always said he didn't like her that way here we was seeing her behind my back and lying to my face. He cheated on me like I didn't matter like he didn't even think twice about me. My daddy the one who I thought I was my future is off happy with this other girl and I'm left to pick up the pain. It's not fair...there's more to this story....but it's too much to bear. He led me on to think that the issues we had could have been resolved and he wanted to end the relationship by putting the Blame on me...that was the original plan until I found out the truth and caught him. He had been trying to make me feel guilty over our relationship ending so that he would look like the bad guy. So that no one would find out he cheated....I called him out on it and I told him he wasn't a real dom! There are so many emotions going on, and now I'm a little without a daddy. I'm a woman who now has to face the world on her own when at one point I was part of a very strong bond. He was not only my lover, my daddy , but also my best friend. And i feel lost.
wow... all i have to say is just wow.... what a firetrucking douche, from that, i can tell you can find someone a milion times better, you deserve to, bcause no one deserves for this to happen to them, i'm very sorry about all this, if you ever... ever... need someone to talk to, there are many ways to contact me via my profile, i will be happy to listen and to be someone you can confide in, i know how this feels... myself being engaged for 2 years, im sorry this happen to you, and i will be here to listen if you so like to talk.
Poptart wrote:wow... all i have to say is just wow.... what a firetrucking douche, from that, i can tell you can find someone a milion times better, you deserve to, bcause no one deserves for this to happen to them, i'm very sorry about all this, if you ever... ever... need someone to talk to, there are many ways to contact me via my profile, i will be happy to listen and to be someone you can confide in, i know how this feels... myself being engaged for 2 years, im sorry this happen to you, and i will be here to listen if you so like to talk.

HI poptart. Thank you for responding. I have a wonderful support system through my friends, they've been nothing but wonderful and have reassures me that im an amazing person who didn't have any blame. I just feel so foolish. He was supposed to be my daddy forever. He played me like a deck of cards...he was my first and only daddy and it's hard to have friends understand how deeply this hurts since they're not in the lifestyle. And it sucks because he was the one who helped me.realize this is who I was. My daddy wasn't supposed to hurt me, he was supposed to protect me from everything...

Thank you for your kind words, and for being here, I appreciate it. I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how to reachieve your profile?
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]