IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Docpepper
Hi everyone i would like to start this with i am in the Louisiana national guard and have been deployed twice once to Iraq and the other to Afghanistan. Iraq was not so bad of a deployment because i went in 2010 when alot was quieting down i then come home in 2011 and go with a unit to Afghanistan, and over there they wanted us dead. After comming back home i slowly started to develop PTSD to the point now where it is really bad. I realized with my bestie when i wpuld have a just random moment where i would start crying for no reason resting my head on her lap or her cuddling me would not just help me calm down but would usually completely make it all go away like i never even was crying in the first place and it just felt so perfect like being a little kid and crying for mommy. And laying on her lap and her playing with my hair and telling me its ok itll all be ok was better than any of the meds they tried me on better than group therapy and i think that is a major part of what has me feeling like a lb. And the crazy thing is ive always liked kid things like legos or cartoons heck i love disney movies and dragon ball z lol i still love watching all of that and now that i know this community exists which i found through her i have had less panick attacks well so far im new to it as of lastnight but i usually would have had a minor attack today but knowing i could verry well be an lb it idk how but it just helps alot
I'm so glad littlespace helps you with your ptsd. I havent really been able to explore my littlespace as much as I would like to but from a scientific point of view i can see how that would help ptsd not just from military but other trauma too. the ability to be vulnerable AND safe is something im totally trying to recover.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]