IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
So I had to break up with my Daddy Dom / Baby Boy again. I can't do this anymore. Long story, lots of sickness, addiction, etc. The last thing he needs right now is a relationship, and even tho it's killing me to stay away, I have to, for both our sakes.

I was on the phone with his sponsor (a straight cis guy) the other night, and he said "I know what you're losing." After I got off the phone, all I could think was, no you don't. You don't have a clue. See, that guy, however well intentioned, thinks I'm a girl who is losing my boyfriend. The truth is more complex, and gives me very little hope that I will ever find the right person for me.

I don't even know how to describe my identity. I've spent so much time gaslit and confused. But here's me being as honest as I can be:

- I'm Assigned Female At Birth (AFAB), but I don't feel like a girl. Or a boy. At least not all the time.
- I feel like there is more than one of me, and it's not "roleplaying".
- I'm a sex worker, mostly former these days while I recover my health, and it's always been in part a gender identity thing. I love being Daddy's Hot Goddess
- Uh... but I also want to be Daddy's Ultimate Workout Bro
- And sometimes Daddy's little girl
- And sometimes, Big Bro's Little Bro
- And sometimes, The Mama Domme
- And I think sometimes, I want to be Daddy, maybe? At least I'd like to try?

Oh yknow, and plus I'm polyamorous, in every 12-step meeting under the sun, and I have no idea if I'm straight gay or bisexual or something freakin' else. I don't want to do people as property, and I also don't want to do sex addiction masquerading as polyamory - I want, ultimately, committed family. I don't think I care if Daddy is assigned male or female, but I have a preference for Daddy, I know that. But I could never do "Daddy" all the time. I have to switch! I think a 60-40 switch, or 70-30, is ideal for me.

I guess all I'm wondering is, is this really too hard for everyone in the world? Or is it just that I live in a podunk town where no one knows anything?

Is there any hope for me having a partnership, like ever?

This isn't a personal ad. Please, no "call me!" here. I just need some understanding / identification - feel completely unwantable, I just had to break up with someone I really love, and I'm not sure I'm ever going to find what I'm looking for on the face of the earth. And I wonder if there is anyone out there who is anything like me.
Like I think, honestly, I would do really well with a bisexual man who could see me as / wants me as all that I am. But it would have to be someone secure enough to be out, because I just can't do the closet anymore. And it could be someone who identifies as a woman - but it would have to still be Daddy. I can't do "Mommy" play with anyone except me as Mommy - too much trauma.

I don't know. If feel doomed to singlehood forever. I also am afraid to go anywhere near "queer" community for support, for fear of being kicked out / not actually belonging.
Hey.

To some degree, I can relate to what you're going through. For a long time, I didn't think anyone would want me for exactly who I am. I've got all sorts of weird interests and hobbies and it would be hard for most people to be in a relationship with me, both due to how I am as a person and what I want my future to look like. But one thing I feel I've learned since becoming a part of this community is that no matter who you are and no matter what you want/need, there's someone for you. While of course I'm not you so I haven't had your exact thoughts, I've often wondered if I can ever be in a relationship because there always seemed to be something missing. The other person always felt distant somehow, like they didn't like a certain part of me. It was frustrating and upsetting. And from what I can tell, this is common with my friends too, even ones outside the community, so you're definitely not alone on that front.

I can't say too much about your particular brand of "queerness" (sorry if that word is offensive, I don't mean it in the insulting way) since I'm only bisexual myself, but I think even you would fit into the LGBT community, you just have to find your right niche.

I hope everything works out for you! I'm really sorry about what you have to go through right now, but it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders, so I believe you'll pull through with flying colours. I'm rooting for you! :hugs:
Alpha_baby_swItch wrote: 6 years ago So I had to break up with my Daddy Dom / Baby Boy again. I can't do this anymore. Long story, lots of sickness, addiction, etc. The last thing he needs right now is a relationship, and even tho it's killing me to stay away, I have to, for both our sakes.

I was on the phone with his sponsor (a straight cis guy) the other night, and he said "I know what you're losing." After I got off the phone, all I could think was, no you don't. You don't have a clue. See, that guy, however well intentioned, thinks I'm a girl who is losing my boyfriend. The truth is more complex, and gives me very little hope that I will ever find the right person for me.

I don't even know how to describe my identity. I've spent so much time gaslit and confused. But here's me being as honest as I can be:

- I'm Assigned Female At Birth (AFAB), but I don't feel like a girl. Or a boy. At least not all the time.
- I feel like there is more than one of me, and it's not "roleplaying".
- I'm a sex worker, mostly former these days while I recover my health, and it's always been in part a gender identity thing. I love being Daddy's Hot Goddess
- Uh... but I also want to be Daddy's Ultimate Workout Bro
- And sometimes Daddy's little girl
- And sometimes, Big Bro's Little Bro
- And sometimes, The Mama Domme
- And I think sometimes, I want to be Daddy, maybe? At least I'd like to try?

Oh yknow, and plus I'm polyamorous, in every 12-step meeting under the sun, and I have no idea if I'm straight gay or bisexual or something freakin' else. I don't want to do people as property, and I also don't want to do sex addiction masquerading as polyamory - I want, ultimately, committed family. I don't think I care if Daddy is assigned male or female, but I have a preference for Daddy, I know that. But I could never do "Daddy" all the time. I have to switch! I think a 60-40 switch, or 70-30, is ideal for me.

I guess all I'm wondering is, is this really too hard for everyone in the world? Or is it just that I live in a podunk town where no one knows anything?

Is there any hope for me having a partnership, like ever?

This isn't a personal ad. Please, no "call me!" here. I just need some understanding / identification - feel completely unwantable, I just had to break up with someone I really love, and I'm not sure I'm ever going to find what I'm looking for on the face of the earth. And I wonder if there is anyone out there who is anything like me.
Good day. Actually, I understand your problem quite well. About a year ago, I broke up with my girlfriend, I began to suspect her of cheating, with the help of advice from signscheating.com I was able to make sure that she definitely cheated. For me, the topic of betrayal is a taboo, so I decided to leave. She had a cool quality - she loved me for who I am, with all my pluses and minuses. Now I have one fear, whether I will find such a soul mate for the second time. Recognition of you and your interests as a loved one is very important. I advise everyone to find a soul mate and not feel lonely!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]