IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
Hi Peoples,

So as you can tell from the title I want to share a few struggles I face with mental illness in hopes maybe someone could relate or offer advice or just something to read.

For lots of littles, we have fears of abandonment, of being too much, or not enough.

For a little like me with anxiety social and general we have those fears hightened but also fears that we aren't good, or that we won't be good friends, I get scared to talk to people, it comes off as shy and I constantly apologize even if I don't do anything wrong. I feel if I don't I am bad, a bad little, a bad friend.

Depression and Borderline and Bipolar are some more mental illnesses I suffer because of these I tend to get pushed aside and I don't have caregivers, daddy, or a mommy. I can be a bit to handle and if you can imagine most adults in regular space have a hard time remembering medicine.

As you can guess in little space I almost always forget. I don't know if any of you littles are on medicine or forget but if you are or do you can see where that comes from...

I just want to explain a few of these things because mental illness is hard but mental illness in little space stinks big time and I just thought I would share. Sorry if this was boring or not good. This wasn't a for pity or anything just awareness...

Otay bye for now. :bye: :heart:
By Daxter
It's very brave for you to come here and express yourself :3

I don't have any mental "illness" (I hate that word) butt I take care of people who have them and try to help them as much as I can.

Don't worry about being pushed aside, it doesn't matter cause you are the person you are, and that means you are wonderful :3
Finding you a daddy or mommy, it's your choice, after all, that will take care of you and will remember you about your medicine. Don't pull yourself down cause you forget about medicine.
That is something daddy and you will have to talk about so you can work together and see that they need to have that responsibility.

Also, a little with mental "illness" only means they need a little bit more attention and care than what is normal, butt doesn't worry about it! Everything will be fine!
Since you don't have a daddy, you can try to make a schedule for yourself, and reward yourself for completing it, you won't forget about the rewards :3 and schedule won't be forgettable too.
Take your time on finding a daddy or mommy, everything will pass through, so no worries!
If anything happens, you will have this community to help you in whatever you want!
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]