IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Diaperyosh
my parents have no respect for my privacy and go through my phone without warning whenever they please. they don't understand it and they are punishing me for it. theyve taken away almost all of my electronics except for this ds that they forgot about, including an art tablet that i need for school and to make money and go to art college eventually. they also took away any financial support for said college. im scared and do not kmow what to do.
By annalyon97
That's really hard sweetie. I don't know what to say to make it right but know that you have support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really sorry to hear this reaction from any adult but especially from your parents. To your parents, you'll always be their child and so they do things a lot of time out of concern and (I think you nailed it on the head) misunderstanding. Taking away your electronics seems a bit silly on their part, but it may be time to have a sit down talk with them about this subject even though it's rather uncomfortable, making sure to emphasize that you're an adult and capable of making choices that are best for yourself as well as letting them know that you are very thankful to have parents that care so much and do so much for you (supporting you through college and such). They may be under the impression that while you're living with them, you'll do as they want. Being able to express that you're not hurting anyone (including yourself) and that you DO have respect for their home and rules is important as well. It's ok to let them know you feel awkward about this and that you're not trying to put them on the spot or make any kind of situation. Using logic and reason and remembering to take a breath and keep a level head will help you. I find that when having to discuss awkward topics with people, having a drink handy is nice because it'll remind you to pause and calm down as well as help with any dry mouth.

I'm really sorry you have this stress and remember that your parents are people (and adults) too and may have overreacted to something they don't understand.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]