IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Gurlonfire
I'm big like 98 percent of the time because it requires feeling safe to be little and well having ptsd makes it hard to feel safe at any given moment. I've been having nightmares. I scheduled an intake with a mental health professional and have taken all the steps to take care of myself but I feel deeply alone and deeply lost. I come from a religious family so basically everything is alll if you are depressed you aren't praying hard enough. So I feel even more rejected and alone. Plus a coupl that was giving me attention decided that they are no longer interested. I'm just feeling sad
I wish there was somthing magical I could tell you.

I am a priest among other things so I can try to discus that part but the truth of the mater is that this is all about mental health.

PTSD, depression and many other conditions are all too real and far to many people try to downplay them.

Yes it is all in your head, but that does not mean that you can just choose when you stop fealing this way. What you are experiencing is very real and you are not alone in your suffering.

Best of luck.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Hey,

Switch here, with both PTSD and C-PTSD. It's all too real. And it totally affects my relationships and play life.

I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge that:

a) Your struggle is real.
b) You are not the only one.
c) I, and others, feel the sadness too.

It is my opinion that you are worth caring for. When I hear you talk about going to see a mental health professional I feel glad, because I truly believe that all of us with PTSD and/or C-PTSD are so worth it.

I am in my early 30s. I've been scene-ing, off and on, since I was a teenager. I've known what I was since shortly before that, even tho I didn't have most of the words until very recently. A little over 2 years ago, I got sober, and all the PTSD, C-PTSD, and trauma memories came flooding back. It's been very very hard and I have frequently felt alone and lost. But I can tell you that I am better off than I was before. It didn't happen magically - it happened because I demanded services, not only services, but the right services (for me, that meant a lot of EMDR, and fighting insurance for it). I, personally, also had to work like four 12-step programs at once, which I continue to do. My point is, things are better, and they are getting better. They are not all the way better. But at 2 years of concerted effort, I can see a trajectory, which was clouded before.

I believe in you, and in all of us with these issues who are also here in this / these scene(s).

Glad you wrote and shared.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]