IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea A fellow Canadian 🤩 that's pawesome, what's funny some of what you mentioned I actually own. I love Chobits and such an amazing theme song, how about Sugar a Little Snow Fairy, Fruits Basket, Brigadoon and Ruroni Kenshin?

The character you were thinking of is Trunks, he became really bad booty in Super as he revisits the past and almost destroys the universe cause of it. I'm having issues remembering things as well without being in my vault looking at it but I'm currently afflicted with a horrible condition CaToNlAp syndrome so can't move.
By RainbowTea
@DaddyUpNorth

Awesome! I think I saw Tiny/Little Snow Fairy Sugar, or I saw something similar to it. I remember seeing a couple with little fairies tho which were cute animes. I've heard of Ruroni Kenshin but haven't seen it. Not familiar with Brigadoon. I've definitely heard of Fruits Basket and may have seen the first episode, I think. Unless I'm mixing it up with the spin-off (or did it have a spin-off, I can't remember it too well 😅). There's a couple where I've only seen like the first 1-3 episodes and then for whatever reason wasn't able to watch more than that (either couldn't find them online or they were removed).

Oh yeah Trunks! I knew it was an odd name hehe. I haven't seen Super but that sucks, I hope he didn't go full-on baddie. :/
Oh just remembered, I also LOVED Digi Charat (both versions or the original and spin-off, but the original/first version I liked best), and Digimon (the first 2 generations/series, haven't seen the 3rd series). I've seen a bunch of really short 1 season series too, like Kanon and others I can't remember the name of. Kanon was a really sad teen romance one.

Oh sorry to hear about your condition, I hope it gets better/easier for you 🙏🏻
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea my injuries were from I think 28 years ago, I still have issues because of it like balance but thanks for caring about it, means a great deal to me for such kind words sent my way.

OMG digimon, The better pokemon series lol. I know I got Kanon but haven't watch it yet but if it's a sad teen romance then it'll be like Strawberry Panic (Yuri romance). I've heard of digi charat but never seen it, how about Soul Eater? Ever seen that one? Or how about Yu Yu Hakusho? The guy who made YYH is married to the woman who made Sailor Moon.

Don't worry Trunks didn't become evil but his actions saving Goku during Freizas return actually set the stage for a new evil to form. But I understand Dragonball isn't for everyone which is perfectly fine as there are so many great shows. It's why I collect anything and everything I can because I may not like it but a friend might or a future little if I'm ever lucky enough.
By RainbowTea
@DaddyUpNorth

You're welcome, and I realised after posting that you had meant "cat on lap" lol my brain didn't catch that at first, but yeah the sentiment is still there for your actual injuries/health issues :)
- I have a cat too so I get it though hehe, I hate it when I have to move or get up but my cat is just so dang comfortable and cute curled up.

"The better Pokemon series" AGREED! I liked some Pokemon and the video games (and Pokemon Go) but I always thought Digimon was way better. Strawberry Panic sounds familiar but I can't remember if I've seen it (some animes just really escape my memory but I also blame my adhd lol). I haven't heard of Soul Eater, but I've heard of YYH - haven't seen it tho. Oh that's cool about them being married! I liked an obscure anime (I rarely ever see it mentioned anywhere l) called Witch Hunter Robin - it was a mix of fantasy and sci-fi but had a more mature animation and story telling style, similar to Escaflowne, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Attack on Titan, etc.
Glad to hear Trunks didn't, he's still my fave of Z and GT. Digi Charat is hilarious, it had really random and absurd humour (a lot like Hare Nochi Guu) which tends to be my fave kind of humour lol (and which many anime excel at). Currently on Crunchyroll I'm working my way through Ayashi No Ceres. Anything you're currently watching through the first time?

Well that is an awesome and amazing collection that any anime fan would be impressed by.
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea that's all good over CaToNlAp Syndrome as it's kinda like an offbeat joke I do online to see if people pay attention. Kinda like my expression "I'll judge you like a polar bear judges a penguin"

Ok I'm all enjoying you even more cause no one has agreed with me when I compare digimon and pokemon and say digimon was better. That's so unbelievably epic to meet another who thinks like that. Funny enough I got some boxsets in the other day and got a spare copy of Witch Hunter Robin so I got 2 boxsets of it now.

I still play Pokemon games as they're something to pass the time on but mainly play Animal Crossing and maintaining my island. I find the Pokemon games are getting too gimmicky with these super form, I'm glad all have equal levels now but the game balance has shifted in the wrong way that most mons you get early are trash by endgame cause their stats are too low.
By RainbowTea
@DaddyUpNorth

I get it lol yeah those are amusing jokes, I just didn't catch it at first because the way it was written my brain didn't read it as "cat on lap" but more like "catoniap" or something like that 😅

Aww thanks and agreed, I don't find many who even know of it let alone enjoyed it more, it wasn't as long-lived and didn't seem to reach as big of an audience, but I liked how the creatures actually could speak and had more personality and had actual friendships with their humans, and it had a bigger focus on the creatures than Pokemon does, not just a focus on their humans while almost ignoring the creatures outside of battles and background fluff, the way Pokemon does. Oh cool so you've seen Witch Hunter Robin then or not yet? That's awesome, it just seems like hardly anybody even knows about it and I don't remember ever seeing it mentioned anywhere online.

I agree it's too much with the new generations of Pokemon now, I've lost track of how many and all the new kinds. A big reason why I find it hard to play Pokemon Go even, half the time I don't even know what I'm catching anymore and u constantly have to check 3rd party websites and apps just to find out more about the new ones or how they fit into the battles.

I got Animal Crossing but haven't gotten around to playing it yet 🙊
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea that's awesome about Animal Crossing but if you decide to play I should give you my friend code and I can help you out if you ok with a helping hand. I've been playing since 2020 so whole not scrooge McDuck rich I got bells to spare and lots of materials.

I've seen Witch Hunter Robin twice but my memory is fuzzy so maybe time to refresh after I finish Golgo 13. You nailed what made digimon great but I also love how the main characters change every season keeping it fresh and not just I'm Ash from Failure Town and here is my Action Replay Pikachu.

I'm good with Pokemon games as I'm use to the whole weakness/resistance systems from RPGs in general but the new game Scarlet/Violet has certain Pokemon types scarce making it hard to battle other types and I looked at the newest chart for that and it's a mess now and need rebalancing as Electric has only 1 weakness while some like rock have 4
By RainbowTea
@DaddyUpNorth

Ok sure! I'm having issues getting into my Nintendo account and also won't have access to WiFi until tomorrow, but once I finally get the game setup on my switch I'd love to add you as a friend on there. :)

Thanks! Lol Action Replay Pickachu XD
Oh that sounds confusing as heck, I'm not even gonna bother with those new Pokemon games. I had Pokémon yellow for gameboy and I loved that, but not into the newer stuff.
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea the action replay replaced the game shark which replaced the game genie. Basically allowed hacking for better stats then was actually ever achievable.

When I play my game tomorrow I'll get my friend code for you, you can visit my island as well and get ideas if you'd like
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]