IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By DaddyUpNorth
Been a big fan of Japanimation since I was a kid and haven't stopped collecting since. Got an entire room dedicated to it now which was always a dream. I may be a caregiver but I still love most series but long for someone to watch this with. But until that time I'll continue collecting and watching with my chonker cat.

By DaddyUpNorth
@PaddedViking thank you kindly, my camera isn't the greatest so pics aren't the best but I love my collection. I'm actually waiting for another 20~ish boxsets on their way to me soon.
The 4th wall is asian movies and shows like super Sentai or Godzilla
By DaddyUpNorth
Escaflowne just because it kinda came into my life at the right time and helped me in the right way.
How about yourself?
By RainbowTea
😳🤩 that's an amazing and impressive collection! I had bought some sailor moon movies on vhs from an oriental store (mostly Japanese related stuff) a long time ago when I was a biological teen (didn't realise they were bootlegs at the time even though looking back it was pretty obvious that they were). Not sure if I still have them or not lol.
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea thank you, I've been collecting since sailor moon started being aired on TV but later on found out my favorite shows growing up (Sherlock Hound, Robotech) was anime as well so kinda a big shock to find out I've been unintentionally watching it most of my life.

Sailor Moon was actually something I was watching when I was recovering from a serious injury I sustained after I got discharged from the hospital. Matched up with my daily routines so kept me distracted while bandages and gauzes were changed. Glad you were such a fan as well.
By RainbowTea
@DaddyUpNorth
You're welcome! And that's cool! I think my first anime I watched was Astro Boy when it aired on TV over here. I think I was biologically around 4 or 5 at the time. Sailor Moon is in my top 5 faves for sure hehe. I love anime but haven't watched it a lot lately, but I have a crunchyroll account for watching it and some of it I'm also watching via Netflix. Any particular genres you prefer?
By DaddyUpNorth
@RainbowTea Astroboy was definitely a classic but the video store never had it in cause he couldn't get it by ordering it. Some issues with Canada and copyrights. I got Crunchyroll roll as well and have watched many shows on there.

My favorite genres are Scifi/fantasy, Comedy and Romance. What genres do you like? I'm a big fan of older series like Ramna 1/2, The Slayers, GTO, Dragonball/Z/Super and Solty Rei to name a few but my favorite like above is Escaflowne.
By RainbowTea
@DaddyUpNorth
Oh yeah, I'm in Midwestern Canada so I get the difficulties with some of that stuff too. That's cool, it's about the same for me - fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, some romance too. I'm very eclectic though so I can enjoy most genres if the characters and storyline catches my interest in some way. I even plan to watch Attack On Titan once I get around to it lol, even though I don't like gore (the storyline caught my interest). A lot of the animes I like usually fall in the Bishounen and Bishojo groups. I've seen some of the first season of Ranma 1/2, that's a funny one! I really liked Escaflowne too. I couldn't get into Dragon Ball but I Like Dragon ball Z and saw a bit of GT too. I can't remember the name of my fave character from the Z and GT series tho atm, I think he was the son of Vegeta and Bullma though. He was from the future in Z and then appeared more in GT.

Other than Sailor Moon I love Chobits, Inuyasha, Gundamn Wing, Tokyo Mew Mew, Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu, and Ouran High School Host Club. There's more but my brain has seemed to have dropped their names lol. 😅
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]