IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
This is such a cool thread! :craze: How did I not notice this sooner?!?! I’m defiantly going to take pics of my favoritest stuffies once I get home, then post them on here. :stuffie: Have to finish work first, though...
I love everyone's stuffies so much! I think stuffed animals are a very important part of a little's heart. ♡
I have a new couple of stuffies that I intend to share with everybody fairly soon. (: I can't waiiiiiit.

Mustache Bear
I've had mustache bear for a few years! My mom gave him to me with some candy for Valentine's Day <3

Rainbow
I've had Rainbow ever since I was born! My dad bought him for me the day I was born in the hospital c:

Sprinkles
I bought Sprinkles three years ago from a Build a Bear in the mall with my friend, I saw her and knew I had to have her!

Sealy
I got Sealy a month or so ago, actually! I went to a robotics competition and on the way back, I made a quick pit stop at a gas station and found cute little stuffies in the clearance bin. I bought a few for only three dollars total! I've been keeping it in my toy bin and I pull it out ever so often to play with it c:

Peppermint Jack
I got Peppermint just over a year ago after going on a friend date with one of my best friends on New Year's Eve. c: I found the stuffie lying on my bed after exploring the city that night with a sweet little note from him. It was a very fun day and it is one of my best memories with friends <3 Ever since then, I've slept with Peppermint every night
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]