IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
This is a post asking people to describe their dream paci. I have some blank pacis that I want to decorate. Which gave me the idea of asking everyone what their dream paci would look like. If I like your idea enough I might make it but in the end to be honest I'm gonna decorate the pacis the way I think would look the cutest.
Mine would be red with pictures of baby dragons on it the nipple would have a cherry flavor to it and have a red tinge to it it would also be big enough to fill my mouth entirely and the nipple can come off so it can atach to a bottle of you make it please share a photo of it I would love to see it
My dream paci would be a sunset orange paci with little grass thingies coming in from the sides, and the middle to have a picture of Cub Simba on it with a big smile on his muzzle. Maybe with print along the top and bottom that says "Little Cub" or "Little Boy" or "Little Prince". That'd be my dream paci~
By kittenboyblue
As close as you can get without copyright infringement to Iron Man and Captain America. Or a baby unicorn in the middle, with maybe trees or something on either side, but make the horn white or silver and the mane and tail pink or blue, instead of the usual rainbow, so it looks a little less cartoonish. Or make it look like a mute button!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]