IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Dakoko
Hi, I've been wanting to do some arts and crafts stuff but I need ideas. What's your favorite arts and crafts thing to do? I've been looking around but can't find much. I've got stickers and pretty paper and stuff. Also a lot of glitter too!
Oooohh! Boxes for pencils and miniauture furniture and handcrafted notebooks (floss is a good enough book binding thread) and collaged postcards and tiny figuring out of actual clay or paper mashe! I am not a fan of scrapbooking but that's also an option. Or just storage boxes for notebooks or brushes or sticky notes... Maybe some origami! You could also watch some Art Attack, there should be a few episodes online somewhere.
DIY Puzzle:
Draw and colour your own drawing, or a colouring page.
Glue it onto some cardboard, let it dry.
On the back of the cardboard, draw the shapes to cut out.
Then cut.
Presto! Your own puzzle!
They're neato gifts for people too ^^ Especially if they haven't seen the picture beforehand.

Make a lil boardgame! I used to love doing this. I'd try to create a 1P boardgame.
Create a storyline, characters, rewards & punishments etc.
Plus making all the different cards, player pieces (so you can choose different things to RP as)- it's fun.
I made mine into a pop-up board game. If you have a look online for pop-up card tutorials etc. it's a similar concept.

Make cutesy bunting to decorate your room/house.

Make some xmas decorations. One year I drew pics of owls and cut them out to use on our tree, cuz it was our first xmas together and we couldn't afford any decorations and the tree was from my mum. ^-^

Or you can cut out lil paper dolls chains and then decorate each doll :D And even do teddy bear shapes.

Origami, paper lanterns, short storybooks- There's plenty to do.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]