IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Deleted User 33872
Hi guys!!

I saw a new elephant stuffie at the store today and I was like MINE.

But I have to wait until Christmas to get him :(

And he is a him— idk I would easily have a girl stuffie that could be named Ellie but for some reason I love all my teddies to be boys!!

Please help me name my new friend?

I would like him to have a proper name, that I could also shorten, like Sir or Prince or King or Knight etc and then the 4th or the mighty stamper.

Eg King Elliot the Great

Thanks guys for reading!!!
Hmm.. name him Sir Peanuts the maginificent! Or or or umm King Eli the brave! How's about Lord of the mighty, Elijah! Knight Elias! Hmmm. Do any of those sound okay?? I love elephants! Did you know elephants cannot jump?! So whatever his name is, he cannot hop. :( poor elephant
By kittenboyblue
Aw I love him! If you want something other than an El- name , you could call him King Oliver of the Olifants. Ollie, for short. It's not too far away, but it's different. Or Elf, since you're getting him for Christmas! No matter what you name him, give him lots of hugs and kisses and it will be okay!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]