IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Arsenal
Do any of you have an absolute favorite plushie. Mine is chase from paw patrol. While he was my second one from the show he always was my favorite pup. Got Everest first from build a bear since they had so few of her in stock. Just a few weeks later though I got chase. Fully loaded to with his vest, hat,pup pack, soundchip, and smells like berries. Love this pup so much I want to take him with me when I go on vacations too.
Attachments
20171104_103255.jpg
20171104_103255.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 4558 times
By littleones
I don’t remember where I got my favorite stuffie from but its a very soft elephant with big floppy ears and long legs. I named her Sylvia Plath (Syl for short) because she is one of my favorite poets. I almost picked a bear stuffie over her but I’m so glad I didn’t. I take her with me everywhere❤️
By Arsenal
Aww that sounds cute. Glad you take her everywhere. Which I could with chase but some people I travel with would questioon things. So he has to stay home a lot unfortunately. Hope you get to keep sly for a long time. Take care of sly! That's a cool name by the way.
By littlejosh
I have a BIG plushie dog named Benji! He's the biggest of my plushies (like HUGE!) and hes my protector AND my secret-keeper! I tell him all my secrets and have lots of talks with him. I also have 3 teddy bears and a stuffed elephant named Mr Snuffles :)

Ya, i wish i could take them with me sometimes, but they have to stay home :( Its ok though cause i always tell them about my day when i come home :)
By Arsenal
They all sounds so cool. Benji is a cool name for him too. Talking to chase seems to help calm me down so glad you talk to yours too. I'm sure they enjoy hearing about your day. Even when I don't snuggle chase at night I rub his paw and he is the closest one to me.

Keep benji and your other friends close. They will always be great companions.
By BabyBelle94
I have Kitten! She's my little white tiger stuffy. I've had her forever and she usually goes everywhere with me, even to school! She's been with my Daddy lately though because he had to move to another city for a little while. I can't wait until I can have her back.
By Arsenal
Aww that's so nice of you to allow kitten to go with him. Hope he is taking care of her. It's hard not having your favorite plushie for a long time. I love white tigers too! Almost got one from build a bear before but the way he was designed didn't make him very snuggly.
By Deleted User 34798
My favorite plushie is from BAB as well! I mentioned him in my intro post too. His name is Ricky Parky and he is a tiger. I named him after the tiger from Life of Pi, Richard Parker. I love his soft calm eyes. He smells like strawberries and is so soft. I have him wearing a handmade collar that my friend Blankit made, and a bell she gave me, both of which are a memory from Megaplex where we met. So the two things together make Ricky extra special. I try to take him everywhere, he's a real comfort to me. :stuffie:

My second favorite after Ricky is my kitty Creamsicle. She was also made at BAB, and smells like cotton candy and even meows and purrs. Two of my best friends, along with Daddy, did the whole silly thing and put hearts inside her. So she has four hearts. She's a memory of a very special weekend.

By Arsenal
Omg they are both so cute! I love the BAB scents. All my pups except rubble has a scent in them. Your tigers collar looks good on him as well. Cool stories to go with both of your buddies. Glad ricky is a comfort foe you. Keep him close as much as u can then.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]