IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
As I have mentioned in another post, I went ahead and mentioned that I was making a comic series based on my babyfur character. I put together a tiny presentation of 11 slides of how the character came together, and thought that I should share it. I also take requested art (involving my character only for now, because I dont know how to draw otherwise so much) So if you have any ideas, please let me know. Anyway, here is the direct link to the Google Drive Presentation of my art. (I couldn't post up direct photos because I don't want to post it up anywhere else, due to heavy criticism on babyfur.me, deviantart, and a few other furry sites )

https://goo.gl/1JkoKS

If you don't like it, please give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism instead of just hating. Even though babyfur.me is the community which I made it for, I was very, very hurt in the process, and any inappropriate responses involving direct attacks will not be tolerated. However, if you like it, then please feel free to let me know or let me know why. I write this as a cute and fun comic to put a smile on peoples faces including my own, and I worked very hard. Big hugs!
:remind:
By Daxter
Howdy again!

I have already told you via public chat room some details and improvements. Or kinda did?

Anyway! I believe you can get better! Before working on your own concept, you should work on other concepts and draws (even by trying to re-create already made drawings) so you can try to have a steadier hand, better skills with various materials and have your own art style.

It's funny how you got the determination to make a tiny presentation about the concept, which is really cute!
About the concept, I liked it. Without knowing you, I was able, just by 3-4 drawings (I saw more than you showed in your presentation), to make an image of you and your personality, and that is pretty great.

Like I said earlier, try to get better on paper first, (pencil first, pen later, and only in the end, digital) and later on with the tiny little details like size, proportion, colour, etc...

Even thought you were making it when you were depressed, you should try to do it in your way, not because you are going through a difficult phase, butt because you want to get a better view of your character.

Also, I believe, with work and the dedication you are showing, you will be able to get better and eventually be more famous than Tavi-Munk, you should now, since you are trying to get better, to look out for lower-in-popularity artists that are also involved in ageplay, cg/lb, and get to learn from them. I can recommend you a really great one, which will eventually help you later on with your comic, BabyStar, you can find her on the FurAffinity website. You will have to register, her comic is around 181 pages, and it's about her own fursona/baby star character and her adventure through a very appealing story of ageplay. It's worth giving her a shot.

For now, I am also trying to improve in digital drawing, since in reality, I am working on realism and ways to express myself, then actually drawing characters that I evolve and show care for. Until we talk again, cya, have fun and hope you get better along with time! ~Dax
Here is another picture I drew yesterday of lilac being stuck in a cartwheel upside down. I will be making several more drawings over the next few days. I kinda dont like how it is loaded on an external site, but whatever......Anyway, more to come! <3

Oh my goodness I LOVE babystar @ Dax, I agree you should totally check out her comic "shine" on furaffinity. I'm a furry artist as well, I would love to read and help with your comic when possible and maybe help you improve on your art if you would be open to it. Babyfurs get judged so harshly in the art community :c I myself am not one because I'm not really into diapers, but I have several babyfur friends and draw my fursona as a tot sometimes when I'm in littlespace. Maybe we could colab sometime ~
(you can find me on deviantart or furaffinity with the username pucconici!)
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]