IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Sharing advice on how to seek, manage, and maintain a relationship that includes CGL identities.
I’m really sorry your previous partner wasn’t a good match. I know it can be a challenge finding the right partner, and I think you mentioned 2 really big red flags to keep an eye out for in the future when getting to know Caregivers!

Check out this post for some really important points I put together to try to help Littles in the community find good, solid Caregivers:

www.littlespaceonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=177&t=28072

Definitely take your time and don’t settle for abusive, manipulative behavior like you described by saying the Caregiver was always angry. Sometimes no matter what you do for a person they’re just not going to match up with you and you can’t love someone into loving you back. I think the first good tip of taking your time to get to really know someone can be invaluable, paired with the confidence to end something you see isn’t going right without fearing the thought that you’ll never meet anyone (because you will).

Good luck!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]