IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Sharing advice on how to seek, manage, and maintain a relationship that includes CGL identities.
By Deleted User 62593
Although I've known about this for quite some time, I am actually still very new to this. But I'm very curious as there is many different Littles and many different Dom's, I want to know what fellow Littles look for in their daddy's or mommy's? For those already in a relationship, what is it about your relationship with your Dom that makes it so special?
I mainly look for a mommy who is kind and fine with my feminine side. Someone with similar standards, who I can see myself building a life with. I want to be loved, accepted, and wanted. On the flip side, I want to love my mommy; be her little cutie, her lover, her best friend, and do whatever I can to ease and enrich her life.
From my experiences being a daddy and talking to my littles on this. Its first of all someone who makes you feel safe, cared for, and wanted. Its someone that can help take care of your needs but will correct u if needed. So ultimately someone who'll be there n take time for you n make sure yours needs are met.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]