IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Post your frustrations, ramble, create journal entries, and make posts to let out your thoughts and feelings.
@LittleSamantha Also, it's not okay to be hurtful and then justify it by saying your are doing it help. Perhaps ask yourself why you care so much about me being triggered, why you feel the need to say things you know are hurtful to someone who was venting about their pain in a venting thread.
@CherryBlossomTea

"why you feel the need to say things you know are hurtful to someone who was venting about their pain in a venting thread." because the whole thing was about getting banned from a site you've only just joined. you didn't even have enough time there to get attached to it or make any meaningful connections with anyone and it's not like it was the ONLY place you had to talk about this stuff.

if my intention was to be hurtful than i would have just told you it was a stupid thing to be upset about and to stop being such a overly sensitive crybaby about a website.

but i didn't. i instead told you in a blunt but well-intentioned way that you're making a big deal out of nothing and should just toughen up and move on. WHY did i say this? because people these days are weak. too maybe people get offended by the stupidest snailpoop and instead of just sucking it up and moving on with their lives,they publicly cry about it as if it's the worst thing to ever happen to anybody ever and frankly it pees me off that people can't handle ANYTHING anymore.

now granted i'll admit that i didn't see that this was a vent thread and likely wouldn't have bothered if i had but i already apologized for sounding harsh when there is apparently an ACTUAL mental illness factor at play and i'm NOT going to apologize for trying to help someone not be so god darn fragile that they get traumatized by something so small.

if you didn't find it helpful then fine: that's on you and i don't care if you take the advice or not. but i will NOT just sit here and be treated like the firetrucking bad guy when i was simply offering honest advice. my track record is firetrucking sparkling on this site and i do NOT deserve to be demonized over something like this.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]