IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Post your frustrations, ramble, create journal entries, and make posts to let out your thoughts and feelings.
By BlooSkiddoo
Eventually I want to move in with my boyfriend, and it's a thought that keeps recurring, but I'm scared to. I'm not scared of moving in with him I'm scared of moving out of my family's home. I feel like it will make me really sad, and I'm going to miss my pets. I was reading other site posts about how pets usually are okay if you move, and will always remember you, and you can visit them as much as you want, but it still hurts my feelings because I feel like I'm abandoning them but I can't wait forever before I move. Another thing is I have environment attachment issues and I'll miss my room and my home. Any thoughts, advice, etc? Thanks in advance! :sry:
By heavydirtysoul
I moved from Minnesota to Pennsylvania . I left behind my family. But it was the best thing I have done. I can be myself and do as I want. I can make food at 3am. I can vacuum at 3am. It is going to be hard but sometimes it is the best thing you can do for you and your mental health. I apologize if this is not helpful but sometimes taking that leap is the best thing. If it is the same town it shouldn't be too bad or even the same state. It is hard at first but the satisfaction of doing what you want is refreshing. If you need someone to talk too I am here for you.
By BlooSkiddoo
Thank you so much! That definitely helps a lot! I am planning on staying in the same town but you're right! I appreciate you looking out for me! :splode:
By LovingDaddyCG
If you’re staying in the same town as you mentioned, maybe it would be a good idea to make the move slowly? I’m sure you’ve been staying at his place every now and then and maybe you can slowly start staying there more and more for longer times!

Not only would your pets be happy about it and get more used to you being gone for longer periods of times (of course you can still visit them anytime) but you’d also be able to slowly create the home feeling with your boyfriend as you get more and more accustomed to it! I’m sure your family won’t mind and when youre ready to make the full move go for it! But if at first you miss your room and pets, you can stay a couple nights at your parents again. I hope this helps
By BlooSkiddoo
It does help a lot! Thank you so much! I really appreciate everyone who's replied so far! It means a lot and it's very reassuring! It helps me think clearly, too! You have a good day/night! :heart:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]