IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Post your frustrations, ramble, create journal entries, and make posts to let out your thoughts and feelings.
That's how she found the diapers last year (was hiding them because I knew that she's against them), she even snooped through and took all of my electronics away without my knowledge (was talking to strangers and she wondered WHY I would not give her my phone when SHE ordered me to (I liked to keep my privacy and she's taken my electronics for years and it still hurts TBH)), I think that she even snooped the other day (let's just say that some gummies went missing that I didn't take and she's telling me that I took them all (I'm not that irresponsible) and I didn't).
Sorry to hear that your aunt is not respecting your privacy. I wear diapers too so I know how important they are. Do you have a trusted adult that knows you're a little and can explain that littles can't be 'cured' by denying our age expression and/or humiliating us. My mummy tolerates me at best and occasionally likes to 'embarrass 'me in an attempt to get me 'to grow up' by speaking and/or treating me like a child in front of family members. She doesn't realise that I like being treated as a child. 😂
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]