IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Post your frustrations, ramble, create journal entries, and make posts to let out your thoughts and feelings.
Okay so a little background on myself (meaning, oversharing time!):

I'm currently 23 years old and I quit highschool when 19 as I was about to finish 12th grade but due to my mental health continously decreasing I quit (something I still feel guilty of) anyway I got slightly better and I tried twice taking a course that gives me the equivalent of 12th grade for the duration of three years but honestly it was so boring that I just got increasingly more frustrated with myself and again my mental health acted up.

TLDR; Both attempts were a failure due to my social anxiety, depression and anxiety (aaand possibly my undiagnosed adhd)

I've felt pretty lost because I can't move forward and though I feel incapable of finding a regular job, it'd be very difficult to find one even if I wanted without graduating. But this year in September I'm gonna start a course to design video games! Which is something I truly want to do! But I still want to finish 12th grade so I'm trying to find ways to finish it online so I don't deal with people too much.

Today I found a way... But sign-ups for this school year ended 31st of December and I believe I could just make the year I'm missing instead of all three years as oppposed to those courses and now I feel like I missed a chance.

I don't even know if I'd make it but at least I would have tried you know? And I'm unsure if this will also be available later this year and I just feel disappointed and kinda sad right now. I've been stuck in the same place for so long doing nothing and I just don't want to be a failure and a burden to others anymore but alas... I guess we'll just see later on
Hi,
Im sorry you are going through such a tough time. I relate with the social anxiety, it can limit me so much. My best advice would be to keep trying and reach your goal. Maybe try therapy for the mental health or find a support group in person. With the pandemic it does make things harder.

I hope things improve
Never too late to start
Good luck !!
Thank you so much for your words :hugs: and I am on anti depressives so that's a win though with the pandemic I haven't been able to see my psychiatrist maybe she'll be able to help me more once I can talk to her again but until then I will be trying to the best of my abilities :pinkh: :pheart:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]