IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hii..
So I never knew that there was a thing called being a little or age regression, I just found out. I've always been a little, even as a teenager (I'm 31 biologically)..
And I felt so happy when I found this community, cause I felt like I wasn't alone.
But then I read a lot of different articles (my own fault, I know) about DDlg, CGL, littles and ageplay.. And how its sexualizing children (I'm a mom, I have a daughter, and I do believe children are sexualised, but not by the kink community, never ever, actually quite the opposite. I get that some people are just ignorant and don't know, but a lot of these articles and blogs are written by people within the community (little/age.re) and so many of them seem to be of the opinion that DDlg or anything physically intimate while regressed is wrong, and that its pedo and gross.
And here's my question....
Does that mean there's something wrong with me? Cause even when regressed to the youngest age I've ever been regressed to, I still have physically intimate needs and desires they might not be super clear though. That doesn't mean that I'm always ready for something physically intimate while little, but sometimes I am, and according to a lot of people that makes me disgusting, and even more so it makes my Daddy disgusting, which he's NOT! He is not into children or young girls in any way, he's into me, no matter what state I'm in (the type of guy that says you're cute when you're angry and still beautiful when you cry)..
Sorry for the long rant/post/question..
Heres a potato 🥔
By Xtal228
I relate with what you are saying. I have seen none physically intimate littles bash physically intimate littles a lot, but alas, this is kink shaming. I am 33. I feel like maybe I am 21 mentally. Cuz I don't feel my age. I have also had little tendencies my whole life. I was a Kandi kid and pacis and stuffies has always been a thing for me, along with making Kandi. My little space is sub space. That's where I kinda start baby talking, because I've submitted and been made to feel small. I don't even really baby talk as much as it's more like I stutter. Like I can't use my words. So subs go completely mute. I feel like regression is different. I do little activities that are none physically intimate but I don't actually regress. With that being said, I knew what sex was when I was 4. I was hypersexual as a child. I identify my little ages as 3/13/16. Those older ages are going to be physically intimate. The element of it catering to child involvement is real though. I have kids. My first "Daddy" was actually grooming me to get to my daughter. As much as I enjoy my kink, I mainly enjoy it alone.
By Daddys247Princess
So sorry to hear that, thats so awful, I can't imagine how unsafe that must've made you feel😔 I was an overly physically intimate child, and in general I'm just a very physically intimate being, and I do regress, but it's hard for me to pinpoint an age, cause I was very childish well into my twenties.. And I never knew I was a little, just thought I was a weirdo that refused to grow up.. But I definitely have a times where I regress to a point where I'm truly very childlike and innocent, like before I became aware of my own sexuality, but thats usually not voluntary, and its often triggered by negative emotions.. But I was very young when I began playing with myself cause it felt nice.. Sometimes I regress to an age I feel like is right around the time I lost my virginity at 12, that was a very excited time of my life tbh.
My Daddy is also my babydaddy, and I'm luckily not the least bit concerned for our daughter.
Right now we're long distance cause he got deported, but hopefully we won't have to wait for long to be reunited.
By GrungyEmo1993
Oh, I felt so alone too!, I love the AB Community so much.

And You're perfectly Okay, in fact, the world needs more people like you, you are the best kind of person.

Don't over think this AB Little thing. There are so much worse adult interests and behaviors to be into out there.

I had the same kind of thoughts for AB and diapers as you do, and i saw a psychologist for a long time and she said
my behavior is perfectly okay, So, I'm guessing you're okay too.

:hugs:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]