IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hey everyone :)
I do feel like sometimes I get into a headspace, which is like I imagine little spare to be. I get all giggly, cuddly and also behave more little. But I dont have any real experience with this.. i do like the headspace, but I dont know how to actively get into it. I also dont know how to explore all of this. Especially since i dont know any littles or caregivers.
Thanks in advance for any advice ^^
There's plenty of resources here to help you on your journey of self discovery. app.php/page/intolittlespace

I think ultimately what will put you into littlespace, will largely vary from person to person, but I find that for me it is largely a stress reduction thing, so calming down and feeling relaxed and snuggly is a good starting point. :hugs: :hugs:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]