IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I don't know what to do at this point but was hoping to get others opinions.

My boyfriend is older than me and knew I age regress but when I brought up the term little he got upset about adding a label to it and that he finds it really awkward dating someone who mentally isn't old enough..

Rn We've both agreed that I wont bring up the stuff to him which isn't that bad as I've never had a cg before and I almost never regress infront of him so Its not that hard to not bring it up (For a little context I am Autistic and Have ADHD)

I just wanted to know if this is normal with how he's reacting? even though he already knew about it long before?
A label can really define the exact box you are explaining and it could have shed more light on what you had meant by regression. Some people may be able to accept that others do this but would prefer not to participate or be involved in it. I think that’s really pretty normal and most common.

It’s really a great sign that he respects you enough to not make knee-jerk demands like completely stopping forever or something considered controlling. It sounds like he just wants to passively accept this about you. That’s a good sign in a way.

If you find it is more important to you that he is involved then that may just be how you discover you aren’t really compatible. He can be a super nice guy but just not the right one for you, if that makes sense. It’s valid and completely acceptable to want to be partnered to someone who wants to be involved in your regression. Just remember though, respect goes both ways and if someone says they don’t want to then it’s best to respect that choice just as they respect your choices.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]