IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
not really related exactly (dont have ms or palsy). just wanted to say how happy it makes me to see another little confident about going out in their kids apparel. i now wear all kinds of cartoon shirts and cartoon plus size kids undies (love them). also i dont leave the house without my paw patrol backpack. i keep my wallet and phone in there since i usually wear sports shorts that kids wear :)

im looking for friends with other littles and by the fact that you can go out dressed up and stuff i think we could enjoy talking about all the cute looks we get from gradmas everywhere. haha. nah but i am really lonely and dont have any friends because im little and i dont know where to meet people in the same regressed age group as me. pm me if you want a friend.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]