IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By Deleted User 74832
How are you able to get into littlespace? What helps you and makes you feel safe to do so? Also how does it feel to be on littlespace? I’m autistic and I don’t understand how to do so. I think maybe with some inform from others it might help me

Also I want to little for little things online for when I move out. Is there some good little stores online just for littles? If so can I have the links so I can check them out myself?

I have more questions later
Hi foxydemon911
I'm able to get into littlspace by watching little kid cartoons right now I watching bluey.
I love being in little space it help me calm down after a long day. Also sucking on my paci helps sometimes I do wish I could be more little more often but I can't sometimes. I have not found a good site for littles but the one I like the most is littlesfor littles on Amazon
Hi! To answer your questions, I'm able to get into little space in a couple of ways. Sometimes I slip into it when I'm distressed or even overly excited, sometimes if I'm already kind of giddy I can get into it by just seeing something I associate with little space. Other times, it's more deliberate like crawling under my covers and snuggling with my stuffies, or taking out my paci or baby bottles and I get excited to use them, or when I'm watching cartoons (as Littlemonster17 said already).

Sometimes, I don't feel safe to do so, honestly, like when I get really distressed, it's actually the little space itself that helps me feel safer. Otherwise, it's the people I'm around that make me feel safe enough to go into little space or being alone in my room.

I totally get where you're coming from--I'm autistic too! Actually, being sensory overloaded/overstimulated often sends me into little space to cope with it. It's kinda hard to describe how it feels, but I'll do my best. A lot of the time I feel a little antsy or giddy, when I'm sad and in little space I tend to feel a little whiny and/or whimpery (if that's even a word, lol). I tend to want and seek out soothing sensory experiences like hugging a stuffie or getting under my covers (this also extends to my paci, teether [which can be substituted with chewelry], or bottles).

As for stores, I got my stuff off of amazon, you can just look up things like "adult pacifier", "adult onsies for littles" stuff like that. My bottles and teether were actually just made for children, but they work fine for me. Ebay also has some custom stuff that you can look into, including mystery boxes that can get you a lot of stuff to get you started. But I'm not aware of any sites that are specifically made for littles.

I hope this helps, and feel free to ask me any more questions--I'd be happy to answer!
By Deleted User 73026
I am a bit of an odd ball -- I don't think I ever fully have regressed and just embraced little space 10)% -- but I am always a bit playful and enjoy little activities and cocomelon helps when playing in the background, can just enjoy everything but I've never had that euphoric completely disengaged prospect, I think a bit too much for that. But I enjoy and in the moment feel a bit lighter as I don't think as much about my adult responsibilities and just enjoy what I am doing at that time. But in the back of my mind those worries and responsibilities are still there. I still have to do right by those that are important to me.

That is a personality trait and important for everyone to kind of -- understand and grow into imo, while we all want to do what is enjoyable to us we can not do so at the expense of those important to us. And within those realizations we adapt, and evolve.

Anyway I digress, what I would recommend is find a playlist or a show like cocomelon to help surround yourself with that which helps remind you that you don't need to worry, and hopefully with worry being lifted from your shoulders you can enjoy the moment more.
By Deleted User 74832
Littlemonster17 wrote: 1 year ago Hi foxydemon911
I'm able to get into littlspace by watching little kid cartoons right now I watching bluey.
I love being in little space it help me calm down after a long day. Also sucking on my paci helps sometimes I do wish I could be more little more often but I can't sometimes. I have not found a good site for littles but the one I like the most is littlesfor littles on Amazon
Good to know thank you so much
By Deleted User 74832
littlelightningbug wrote: 1 year ago Hi! To answer your questions, I'm able to get into little space in a couple of ways. Sometimes I slip into it when I'm distressed or even overly excited, sometimes if I'm already kind of giddy I can get into it by just seeing something I associate with little space. Other times, it's more deliberate like crawling under my covers and snuggling with my stuffies, or taking out my paci or baby bottles and I get excited to use them, or when I'm watching cartoons (as Littlemonster17 said already).

Sometimes, I don't feel safe to do so, honestly, like when I get really distressed, it's actually the little space itself that helps me feel safer. Otherwise, it's the people I'm around that make me feel safe enough to go into little space or being alone in my room.

I totally get where you're coming from--I'm autistic too! Actually, being sensory overloaded/overstimulated often sends me into little space to cope with it. It's kinda hard to describe how it feels, but I'll do my best. A lot of the time I feel a little antsy or giddy, when I'm sad and in little space I tend to feel a little whiny and/or whimpery (if that's even a word, lol). I tend to want and seek out soothing sensory experiences like hugging a stuffie or getting under my covers (this also extends to my paci, teether [which can be substituted with chewelry], or bottles).

As for stores, I got my stuff off of amazon, you can just look up things like "adult pacifier", "adult onsies for littles" stuff like that. My bottles and teether were actually just made for children, but they work fine for me. Ebay also has some custom stuff that you can look into, including mystery boxes that can get you a lot of stuff to get you started. But I'm not aware of any sites that are specifically made for littles.

I hope this helps, and feel free to ask me any more questions--I'd be happy to answer!

This was a great help
Someone brought me an stuffie that had an baby blanket to go with it. I just love how soft it is but good to know about where I can get other things at. Thank you so much
There have been times when I feel giggly and I laugh or smile just for no reason. For some reason this happens most of the time when I’m taking an nice hot shower. I think the shower helps me feel more closer to little space just hope someday I can get completely into little space
I'm glad it was helpful! Yeah, water works for me sometimes too--especially in baths and stuff because I like to splash around in the water. And don't worry too much about trying to go completely into little space. It'll happen when it's ready to. I know that for me it's hard to get into it just when I want to, or trying to force it with activities. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. But if you're patient and open to going on a bit of an adventure with yourself to try different things to get into little space, I'm sure you'll find something that works. But you'll definitely come out with a better understanding of yourself.
:splode: I wish I had that I just want to jump up and giggle since I finally found a pack that I immediately fall asleep with, and he has no idea I even use soppy cups which is nothing in the grand scheme of things :(
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]