IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
hi im lotus (not real name) and im a little (age 5 to 8) and i was hoping to get soem insite on what helps otheres when in little space, i have trouble doing things when in little space since im typicly alone so some activites and such are not fun, its also been hard for me to even get the things i need (such as food or water) so i was hoping someone could give me advice on what to do when this happens or even shear thier expirencs so i can get soem ideas? thank you! :heart:
By Deleted User 70612
I use to have the same problem with trying to eat and drink.What I would do is before hand is get sippy cups with juice and water and place them out and have them ready to drink so I could just grab and go. Also prepare food that is healthy but in snack forms. Like mini sandwich and have those out and ready as well. If you have stuff set up a head of time you don't have to worry and you can play.
By Deleted User 73026
It kind of boils down to being your own caregiver in a sense right? What moonie said reflects that fairly well. Doing something ahead of time as your big self and then when you are ready to be little kind of transition and in that way you can kind of imagine your caregiver made you the stuff as well if you want to roleplay in your head a bit on that even, kind of reinforcing you are too little to do that stuff so it was done for you.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]