IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details

Firstly hii im blueberry. (not real name) I'll be Honest. I got mad at my little tonight i told him to take out his contacts for bedtime i told him im not going to bed until he takes them out. Was this wrong for me. Im an adult.. I need advice on this. Idk what to do please help.

PS: so sorry if theres not a lot of info im quite tired..
By Deleted User 69497
If the agreement between you two allows you to tell him what to do for bedtime, then you have the right to do so, and if he disobeys, then appropriate consequences are warranted. If there is no agreement, or this is not allowed by the agreement, then you don't have that right. It may be you need to sit down with your little and talk about what the rules are and what the consequences for breaking the rules would be.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]