IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By Soft
I feel like I'm hiding something away from my husband, and I feel that's unfair, as I promised him in my vows that I wouldn't hide a thing about me. I wanted to come out sooner but... I was too scared and shy. I'm a really shy regressor and as far as I know, I can't fully regress when I'm not alone. I'm just trying to find a way to confess without giving the wrong ideas. Age regressing isn't a "thing" for me, it's my coping mechanism (I have PTSD, Depression and Anxiety), my attempt to live out my stolen childhood, and my overall instinct within my personality. I'm masking every single day with someone I trust with my entire being, and yet I still fear making him uncomfortable or think differently of me. I'm so tired, I've been holding myself back for almost a year now, and I feel like I might just burst soon. I don't want it to come out like that, but I don't know what else to say, I want to slowly introduce the subject, but I don't want to wait until I feel like I'm about to meltdown. I'm hoping to tell him soon, but I don't want it to hit him like a car crash. He's never handled/known a little before. I'm so overwhelmed. :sry: :tears:
Maybe start by bringing up littles and age regression casually without letting him know you are a little? It might also help to have resources on age regression and how people use it to cope with PTSD on hand if he figures out you're a little and asks about it.
I'm sorry that you are going through all this! I am really new to all of this as well. I've been trying to incorporate it into my relationship more and more, and it can be hard because somethings are really embarrassing to talk about. I wouldn't start with giving it a label. I would start by saying things like, "It makes me happy when you **do this**. It makes me feeling safe and loved." or "I like **doing this**. It really helps me to relax." I would be able to offer more if I knew specifics. Everyone is different and everyone's relationship is different as well, so it's difficult to be more specific. Does that make any sense? I don't usually comment on anything, so I'm probably no good at explaining haha :)
If you are seeing a therapist you can ask them for advice on how to bring it up with your spouse. If you’re not seeing a therapist I strongly recommend you finding one as soon as possible to deal with your PTSD, depression and anxiety.
I recognise myself a lot in your description. I suffer from both CPTSD and anxiety, brought on by my childhood and I use regression as a coping technique.
My wife knows about my regression (as of recently) but doesn’t really enjoy the idea. We’re now trying to find ways for me to ask and get what I need in a more big way. I.e asking for cuddles or to be bathed when I need it without her feeling like I’m a kid and I still get to feel cared for like a child. We have talked a lot about what I need and why/what I’ve missed as a child. We also have a book where I can write things I find difficult to talk about so she can read in her own time, think about it and respond later. It really help us talking about important stuff that aren’t safe to talk about around kids…
By Soft
Hey guys, here's an update! I honestly ended up linking a video describing Littlespace and how it really is versus the misconceptions and why some people age regress, and he accepted me almost immediately. In fact, he straight up said "I'd love to be your caregiver!" I talked about it with him more when he got home from work and he seems excited and happy. I feel a lot more confident about letting myself be little now, too. I thank you all for your feedback and concern! I hope that if any of you are struggling with the same thing as me, that it goes just as well! If not, I just want to let you know that giving yourself the chance to truly be happy and expressing yourself freely will be much better in the long run, both in terms of yourself and your relationship(s). It will be so much easier to love and understand each other. I wish you all the best, I know it's not easy and I had it lucky finding my hubby and having him understand how I feel. All I can say that, through experience, the hardships are worth it. :angel: :heart:
Hey! I completely understand how you feel my husband thinks age regression is weird and he's not into. He knows im a little but doesn't care for me or anything sadly,so i don't have a cg . It can be so hard because ill feel awkward being little around him. but on a different note we actually just started having some time apart. we are still talking but arent seeing each other until we take care of ourselves first.
By Elvie
Soft wrote:Hey guys, here's an update! I honestly ended up linking a video describing Littlespace and how it really is versus the misconceptions and why some people age regress, and he accepted me almost immediately. In fact, he straight up said "I'd love to be your caregiver!" I talked about it with him more when he got home from work and he seems excited and happy. I feel a lot more confident about letting myself be little now, too. I thank you all for your feedback and concern! I hope that if any of you are struggling with the same thing as me, that it goes just as well! If not, I just want to let you know that giving yourself the chance to truly be happy and expressing yourself freely will be much better in the long run, both in terms of yourself and your relationship(s). It will be so much easier to love and understand each other. I wish you all the best, I know it's not easy and I had it lucky finding my hubby and having him understand how I feel. All I can say that, through experience, the hardships are worth it. :angel: :heart:
I'm glad it worked out so well! You guys sound like you have a really lovely relationship.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]