IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I want a caregiver who's male, somewhat older than me(not a lot), and who's willing to take care of me financially and spoil me a little bit. I regress to about 12 mentally most of the time, even when I'm studying or working. I was a pretty spoiled kid, so being spoiled helps me regress and feel happy. But it seems pretty demanding. I'm willing to have a job, but I don't want to have to have a job. I want to find someone who supports my interests and helps me run with them and is actually interested in them. Is that too much?
Maybe, but it’s kind of up to you and your partner to be to determine as your relationship progresses to the level you’re dreaming about right now.

I can tell you that the relationship needs to be fair and, while that does not necessarily mean equal in all regards, it does highlight that your presence itself is not enough. You getting showered in love and willing (because you are wanting) to accept not only emotional but also in this case financial support isn’t you contributing anything to the relationship. Your regression isn’t a selfless act of care from you, it doesn’t count. Receiving isn’t giving. Being spoiled can be okay, but being selfish and unwilling to return those gifts in a way is not.

I can also tell you that I’ve lived that dynamic before as a Mommy and it wasn’t sustainable for me for many reasons. One of these reasons is because the clear reward system and social options available in the workplace cannot really be replicated by a Caregiver but are extremely fulfilling and beneficial to a Little’s mental health. It’s how adults make local adult friends, attend many events, and build their support network even after the job has ended. I definitely advocate for Littles to maintain a job if capable. I have a feeling you’re going to say that doesn’t matter to you though.

So, it’s best keep in mind what you will actively contribute to the relationship in fairness and how you are going to support your partner’s desires, ambitions, emotional needs, etc. Those points will not all be easy, just like financially supporting 2 adults on one income isn’t easy. It sounds like you’ll have to make a lot of personal considerations and develop strong communication in your relationship.
I am willing to cook and clean the majority of things most of the time, and I want to be an only liddle, so a little easier than 2. Plus I give a lot of love and want us to have shared interest/significant emotional connection. I get the job thing, but the job I'm working for now is online, plus I'm a little afraid of other adults, half of them are mean to me. Definitely need strong communication. I don't need to be /super/ spoiled, just like 20-30$ now and then or an allowance or something. I kind of plan on working for a few years and investing my money before I quit so I have a passive income. But I see where your coming from, it's not the most sustainable thing. I only ever worked one job before, at mcdonald's and my coworkers picked on me. I plan on working online when I do work
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]