IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
So me and my mommy are in a long distance relationship. she came to visit me in march and lately I have been feeling sad since she left. The feeling was not that bad at first but it been waging on me for a while.
I had a bad day and I have been wanting my gf/mommy embraces and nursing. it a little weird I know but It help me relax I felt loved and happy. she toll me that I should get a body pillow that should help the cuddling part, and I'm not sure it would help but I will give it a try. But I didn't say the nursing part to her I tried a pacifier and a baby bottle but they did seem to help it just made me long for the real thing. Is there any one that has experience this how did you fix it or dealt with it?
I understand this perfectly, and I have a large stuffie that i cuddle when I want cuddles, and a bottle for when i want that. much the same as it seems you are planning on. An idea for you to help even more is to ask your CG if they wear a specific fragrance, like perfume, and then use that same brand and fragrance lightly on the object you want to cuddle. By doing this, you are adding another sense to the mix to help you feel like your CG is there in spirit when they can't be there physically. hopefully this helps? :paci:
That sounds great perfume idea but the bottle doesn't feeling I'm sucking on a breast is there something better? I was thinking of this but I don't know if its good?
Attachments
71ApDFkV0uL._SL1300_-5b9c167bc9e77c00504154c7.jpg
71ApDFkV0uL._SL1300_-5b9c167bc9e77c00504154c7.jpg (109.45 KiB) Viewed 7868 times
you may have to try out a few before you find one you like, but a bottle is a bottle, and is not going to be exactly the same no matter what you do.
My Daddy and I have a long-distance relationship too. :tears: It really sucks sometimes. I have a big teddy that I like to cuddle. I visit him once every 1-3 months. When I leave he gives me the shirt that he wore the previous day. So I lay that over the teddy and cuddle, it feels really similar. Sometimes during the longer times apart it does start to lose its smell so I also have a bottle of his cologne that I'll spray on it.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]