IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi! I have a little bit of advice to give as a little. If you're not sure if you would like a paci or if you can't afford one, I have a cheap way to figure out if you might like one or to use as a stand-in until you can get a real one: ring pops. I can get a four-pack for $1.25 at the Dollar Tree. They may not last as long as a true paci, but they work if you can't afford it and they're a pretty good indicator to see how you feel about it. And if you're daddy or mommy is not sure how they feel about you using one (like mine was) its also a good way to test the waters. Just make sure you brush your teethies!!!!!! If you're confident enough that it would work, you could even attempt use it in public. I mean its just candy right? I really wanted to try a paci, buy my Daddy didn't really like the idea. I bought some ring pops and ate one while he was watching. He knew exactly what I was doing but decided that the ring pops were okay. But he still doesn't like the idea of a true paci. Well, I finally decided that I would buy one and I love it! Now I just have to tell my Daddy that I bought one...
This is making me want ring pops even more now. I've been wanting some recently because I love them and I've been craving candy. I don't like the stickiness from them though. ;w;

I have a paci now and I love it. I got a three pack from littleforbig and got some Twisted Wonderland stickers and put some on the centers and domed it resin to make it waterproof. Now I have Twisted Wonderland themed pacis. Cute and despite the sticker sheet being expensive, cheaper than most of the fancy deco ones. And I like simple ones better than full deco ones anyway.
This is a great idea. :) My first paci was an adult paci, and it was too big for my mouth (and I have some weird teeth stuff going on that made it super uncomfy). but I found the 18-36 month sizes seem to be good for me and it makes me so happy that I can use them now without having pain or discomfort! :heart:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]