IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Not a newbie to littlehood but never used a pacifier before. It's not even really a little thing; the stress of the pandemic reignited my thumbsucking habit and it's killing my teeth. A friend of mine suggested a pacifier (he doesn't know I'm a little but he also might have put it together) but I'm not sure if I should go for an adult-sized one or child-sized. What's easier on the teeth? And is it hard to keep a child-sized one in your mouth? They look so dang tiny it seems like it would be a challenge. I've tried chewable necklaces before but I don't think they'd help in this situation. Just not quite what I'm looking for. Though I might try them again if pacifiers don't seem like a good fit for me.
It really depends on you, but i think an adult pacifier. they are created with adult mouths in mind. smaller pacifiers, the one or two i've tried, have been hard to keep in, and i found myself biting down of them too much. So, i prefer Adult Pacifiers.
I’ve used both. I really like the ones for babies, I feel it’s easier to use for me, but it is definitely harder on the teeth and jaw. I bought Little for Bigs pacifiers, 3rd generation but I think they have the same teat shape and size on all models. It’s ok, but not optimal. I can’t decide if it’s too big or too small for me. I think it’s on the wide side for my mouth, but I suspect I have a somewhat narrow mouth.
I do feel that it put some pressure on my teeth and gum, but it’s not nearly as bad as with the baby ones.
I would like to test a few different teat sizes and shapes, but the adult pacifiers are too expensive to do that for me. :paci:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]