IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hello!
I am a little (little age 2-4)
And I’ve dated my boyfriend for soon two years and he’s been my daddy for about a year.
He is the most sweetest and awesome boyfriend in the world!
And he does his best being a caregiver but i don’t feel content.
I am a bit of a stubborn brat and he’s very lenient and not dom at all.
We have rules but they don’t really matter… we’ve spoken at lot about rules and punishments and such but that’s not the part..
I wish for him to call me little one or try to treat me like I’m little.. I don’t know how to talk with him or explain what I mean but when I’m little he talks with me like I’m not a little… I can’t explain and I feel super selfish and he accepts me and loves me, especially little me but I really don’t feel content…
Any suggestions? On how to tell him or like sneakily tell him without really telling?
I’m sorry if it’s confusing
Have a great day/night! :heart: :>.<:
Hey !! The only thing I can really tell you is to ask him bluntly!! There's nothing wrong with telling someone what you want in a relationship, it's actually completely normal and what you should do before starting one !! I've had this issue before, the best thing you can do is just straight up tell him something along the lines of "Hey, do you think you can babytalk me more when I'm regressed?" or whatever you wish from him !! :] If he's a good partner he'll understand and talk to you about it maturely !! I hope this makes sense :>
As much as you want your partner to do this or be that the truth is that caregiving isn’t something you can will another person to be better at or do more. It cant really be taught because it comes from the heart. True caregiving is a romantic expression of love, and not everyone is capable of expressing their love in that way—just the same, not everyone is able to feel that love just because someone expresses themselves in that way.

So, it sounds like your partner expresses his love for you in a different way other than through caregiving.

And it sounds like you may feel most loved when receiving love via caregiving.

This is an incompatibility point. Does that mean your relationship won’t or can’t survive though? No. You can continue to have a very happy, fulfilling, and loving relationship beyond this mismatch.

You have to accept him though. You must accept that his expressions of love are different than you wish they were, and you must learn to cherish those expressions just as you would have if they had been done through acts of caregiving. It might be helpful to work at acknowledging when he is expressing his love toward you so that you can encourage yourself to enjoy those times more than longing for a different form of expression. I know you already see some of those, but wishing he was more of a caregiving is definitely distracting you from fully feeling the love he’s giving and investing in your relationship.

It’s okay to still ask your partner to perform some caregiving from time to time but you must realize that as much as you feel loved by it, and as much as you see it as very loving, it is not the way your partner speaks with their love. That being said, you shouldn’t demand more than your partner is willing to give and you should work at retraining yourself to understand loving expressions outside of being taken care of by your partner.

To me, the conversation is simple and light in asking him to do a couple of specific things more frequently. It isn’t as serious as it may feel right now. After all, he does love you and is showing you love. The caregiving would just be a little light roleplay for him, perhaps. Since he does care about you I’m sure he’s up to trying to do a few smaller things for you once reminded.

A relationship counselor may be able to help, and it’s the purpose of couples counseling to help individuals talk about relationship issues with their partner when they’ve felt they were unable to before. If you can’t seem to find the words to ask for more caregiving (while realizing caregiving doesn’t equal love to him like it is to you, of course) then you might try some couples counseling to help you open up to him.
I understand what you mean and I totally understand!
My boyfriend is truly the sweetest and I know he loves me for who I am. I just have a struggle with talking with him because he struggles a lot with criticism. And I have a tough time consoling him.
I love him with all of my heart and don’t want to hurt him in any way.
I truly appreciate your advice and shall take it into consideration, a couple counseling sounds like a good idea, I just don’t know where to find it where I live since I’ve never heard of it in Sweden.
I hope for you to have an absolutely amazing day
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]